DESTINY PURSUIT COACHING AND TRAINING – CANCELLATION POLICY
The payment in full and the investment amount to Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training entitles the Client to:
- Attend the trainings the Client has selected and receive the training services provided at that training
- Receive a copy of the training materials that are relevant to the training service that has been selected at the time of enrolment
The Client, in consideration of the course to be provided by Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training under this agreement, agrees:
- That the deposit amount for the training is non-refundable and is paid to receive the relevant course materials.
- Unless paying in full, all students are required to pay ongoing regular payments beginning within 7 days of enrolment. Course fees must be paid in full 7days prior to the commencement of training (Where a payment plan has been agreed strict compliance is required. If there is non-compliance with the payment plan the outstanding balance becomes immediately due and must be paid in full). Certification will not be provided until payment has been made in full.
- To indemnify and keep indemnified Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training from and against all loss, damage and liability (whether criminal or civil) suffered and legal fees and costs incurred by Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training resulting from breach of this agreement by the Client including if applicable any neglect or default of the Client’s employees or agents.
- Not to cause or permit anything which may cause damage or endanger the intellectual property of Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training or assist or allow others to do so. (Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training’s intellectual property includes all aspects of Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training’s intellectual property in whatever form associated with Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training, including but not limited to the rights contained in their website, stationary, customer lists, graphics, literature, style of trading, copyright, design rights, patents, logos, course materials and content etc.)
- Not to solicit, deal with or engage any of the personnel provided by Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training to supply the course for a period of two years from the date of the agreement without the prior consent of Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training, and not to deal with or engage in business dealings with any Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training personnel.
- Not to make copies or distribute any of the written or audio materials from the course other than as required to do so for the purpose of participating in the course. Except as this agreement specifically permits, at any time to divulge to any third party any part of the Confidential Information or of the Intellectual Property nor provide to any third party a copy of any document or audio recording which comprises or contains Confidential Information or Intellectual Property.
- I acknowledge that the training sessions which I will be required to participate in may be personally, emotionally and physically challenging for me and that they may be occasions in which I feel emotional challenges including frustration, annoyance or stress. I agree that I have undertaken any necessary tests or investigations with a suitably qualified expert before commencing training to ensure that I am physically, mentally and emotionally fit for it.
- I will not hold Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training liable for any loss or costs or damages incurred by me (or any person related to me) in the event of mental, physical or emotional stress or distress (or any other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to these training sessions. I will indemnify you in the event of any such claim.
- Each training must be paid in full 7 days prior to the training commencing. (Where a payment plan has been agreed strict compliance is required. If there is non-compliance with the payment plan the outstanding balance becomes immediately due and must be paid in full). Certification will not be provided until payment has been made in full.
- Cancellation of any training event by the student will result in the loss of the deposit portion of the training and will incur an additional cancellation fee of $500.
- If you wish to change the date of your training you may do so as long as you advise Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training in writing and receive a confirmation of your request, and the request is outside 60 days of the training date. Each request to change a confirmed training date received within 7 days of the event will attract a $500 fee per request.
- I acknowledge some training sessions will be recorded for training and marketing purposes.
- Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training reserves the right to change the training venue at any point prior to the training in order to best serve the needs of the students.
I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Courses and course fees are non-transferable
- Any publicity or information provided by Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training in relation to the provision of the course are for guidance only and are subject to alteration from time to time with consent from the Client.
- In the event that Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training is liable to any extent under this agreement or under general law Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training’s liability is to be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the Client.
- Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training is not liable in any way if the course is contains materials which the Client is already familiar with.
- Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training has not made any representation that participation in the course guarantees success as an NLP Practitioner or will guarantee income.
- Assessments required to achieve competency in the course will be conducted.
- Any certificate or statement of attainment will only be rewarded once competency is achieved and upon the completion of all payments.
- I have understood the terms of this agreement.
- I will behave in an ethical and appropriate manner throughout the training and when dealing with Destiny Pursuit Coaching & Training staff, contractors, trainers, students, clients, etc.
- All differences which may arise as a result of this agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties.